When you hire me you get a writer AND you get:
- A professional international artist and choreographer with amazing people skills
- 12 years of in-house experience at Pfizer Inc, managing orthopedic product liability cases
- On the ground knowledge of how to build infrastructure, systems, and implement compliance
- Intimate understanding of internal communications and what to consider when rolling something out
- Cross-functional savvy
- Great writing in your desired voice
Hello! I am:
A systems thinker.
I see the big picture and, simultaneously, the smallest details–because those two ends of the spectrum inform each other.
So You Get: complex information ‘translated’ into accessible and actionable communications.
Fortune 100 legal and medical professional. 10 years as an orthopedic products product liability paralegal for Pfizer Inc: tons of researching and writing reports explaining legal issues to the medical guys, medical and research concerns to the legal guys, everything to the business guys.
So You Get: accurate, in-depth research; comfortable facilitating cross-sector information sharing.
Non-profit administration, operations and development professional. Managed team of 25+ as Chief of Staff to the Chief Operating Officer for a nation-wide education reform non-profit.
So You Get: Hands-on experience! With:
- Identifying and solving operational and procedural gaps, including writing and delivering compliance, policies, procedures, trainings, strategic and business planning
- Writing and managing grants, reports and donor materials
- Founding and running start-up non-profits
ESL editor/ghostwriter. Line and copy editor for European academics and artists publishing in English; expert at re-writing marketing and other copy for foreign businesses operating in the US and UK.
You get: Your message in nuanced, native-speaker language.
What else? I love gardens, trees and animals and am a history geek (I lead specialty tours, sometimes for Atlas Obscura). Speak bad German, read a little Italian, can grocery shop in Dutch. Professional dancer/performer/teacher working internationally (for that side of my life, see www.lisebrennercreative.com)